Monday 29 June 2020

Writing task Week 12 Team 4






If I swam with Green Sea Turtles I would feel so happy because swimming with Sea Creatures would be so awesome and you wouldn’t know if there would be any creatures you haven’t seen before and that when you see other creatures you will be wow I've never seen anything so beautiful before so perfect for me we should come here every holiday so that we can see all other sea creatures.



What I see is the coral reef and sea creatures and more, what I can smell is all the salty water and all the beautiful shells of the turtles all so what I can hear are the waves moving and all the birds making noises.



What I can touch are the coral and the shell of the turtles. I can also feel that the waves are gone because there is nothing moving and because I can’t hear any waves moving.



What I taste is salt water because sometimes it goes in your mouth or your nose.




Turtles are cute but the baby ones are cuter and they just make a smile on your face so appreciate the fact they are still alive because some people are just throwing the rubbish in the sea or just leaving them around.



NUMBERS OF SEA TURTLES ALIVE



6.5 million sea turtles



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.